- Cardstock: Bashful Blue; Whisper White
- Oxford patterned
- BABY word art
- Silver eyelet
- Sheer white polka dot ribbon
- Shapes and Stitches rubber stamp set
- Sage Shadow Classic Stampin' Ink Pad
- White gel pen
- Decorative corner punch
- 1. Cut blue cardstock to 6"x7-1/2"; score and fold in half. Cut 3-1/2"x5-3/4" white cardstock piece, stamp flowers, and adhere to card. Cut 2"x5" white cardstock piece; punch corners and insert eyelet in one end.
- 2. Cut 3"x5-3/4" Oxford piece; tear top edge. Pierce holes along top edge; draw stitch lines with white pen. Adhere white tag to paper and poke hole beneath eyelet. Tie tag to paper as shown; adhere paper to card.
- 3. Adhere BABY to tag.
- 1. Cover chipboard letters with patterned paper to create custom letters.
- 2. Adhere letters to purchased wooden frame for quick matching gift.