- Cardstock: Prism Black; Sugar Cream
- Gold metallic thread
- Rubber stamps: Art/Soul; Dragonfly Collage
- Ink pads: Nick Bantock Van Dyke Brown Dye Ink; Clear Emboss It Ink
- Gold embossing powder
- Liquid Gold DecoColor Paint Marker
- Hole punch, 1/16"
- Heat gun
- 1. Cut black cardstock to 5-1/4"x10-1/2"; score and fold in half. Edge card front with gold marker; let dry.
- 2. Cut 6" cream cardstock square; randomly stamp brown collage image. Trim to 5" square and ink edges brown. Center and adhere paper to card.
- 3. Stamp clear sentiment on black cardstock; heat emboss gold. Trim to 3-1/2" square and edge with gold marker; let dry.
- 4. Stamp clear key from collage image on black cardstock; heat emboss gold. Cut out key; punch hole in top. Tie key around bottom of sentiment block with gold thread. Center and adhere block and key to card.
- 1. Don't own embossing powder or a heat gun? Use gold metallic ink.
- 2. Neutrals are beautiful, but try this card in jewel tones or pastels, colored in with pencil or watercolors.
- 3. Enlarge this design to create a sketchbook cover for an artistic friend.