3-D Snowman Card
- Cardstock: Whisper White; Bashful Blue
- Crystal gem snowflakes stickers
- Christmas in the City rubber stamp set
- Ink pads: Basic Black, Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue, Summer Sun, Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie, Creamy Caramel; Pearlescent Sky Blue Brilliance pad
- Dazzling Diamonds glitter
- Aqua Painter blending pen
- Wavy Cutter
- Stampin' Dimensionals adhesive dots
- 1. Cut blue cardstock to 5-1/2"x8-1/2"; score and fold in half.
- 2. Stamp black snowman onto white cardstock, leaving a 3" border below snowman. Use blender pen to watercolor image as desired using assorted inks; see Techniques.
- 3. Cut out top half of snowman only; use wavy cutter to cut a snow hill on either side of him. Hold up to card front and trim to fit.
- 4. Use wavy cutter to cut additional Whisper White snow hill layer; trim as needed. Watercolor hilltops Bashful Blue; apply glitter.
- 5. Adhere paper layers to card as shown using adhesive dots for foreground snow hill. Stamp Sky Blue sentiment; adhere gem stickers.
- 1. For southern friends, put snowman on a sandy beach with a stamped palm tree in the background.
- 2. Replace snowman with playful penguins.