You’re Tea-riffic Gift Set
sizes: card, 5-1/2"x4-1/4"; tea bag holder, 3-1/4"x3-1/2"
- White cardstock
- My Mind’s Eye Kate & Co. Cambridge Court 6”x6” Designer Paper Pad
- Want2Scrap Sleek Strips Silver Bling Self-Adhesive Rhinestones
- White taffeta ribbon
- White seam binding
- Gina K. Designs Tea Time Stamp Set
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die Cutting and Embossing Machine and Dies: Classic Ovals SM (S4-112), On The Edge (S5-168)
- Corner rounder punch
- Imagine Crafts Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- Pens/Markers: Imagination International COPIC Sketch Markers, atyou Spica Glitter Pens
- Adhesives: Tombow USA MONO Multi Liquid Glue, Scor-Pal 1/4” Scor-Tape
- scoring tool, scissors, ruler, paper trimmer
- 1. Make 5-1/2"x4-1/4" white side-fold card. Round upper right corner using corner rounder punch. Die cut and emboss oval shape on card front. Score two vertical lines, 1/4" apart, beginning 1/4" away from fold.
- 2. Cut 6-1/2"x3-1/4" from white cardstock (for tea bag holder). Round corners on short right side. Beginning 1/8" from left short side, score two lines 1/8" apart. Score again 3" from left short side; fold scored edge flap toward rounded edge back. Secure flap to back using Scor-Tape, creating pouch.
- 3. Cut 4-1/4"x1-1/4" strip (card) and 3-1/4"x3/4" strip (holder) from floral paper and 4-1/4"x1/2" strip (card) and 3-1/4"x1/4" strip (holder) from striped paper. For each, adhere striped strip behind floral strip leaving 1/8" exposed. Die cut two blue paper strips using scallop die; trim to 4-1/4" length (card) and 3-1/4" length (holder). For each, adhere blue scalloped strips behind striped strips leaving 1/8" exposed. Adhere panels to card and holder.
- 4. Wrap seam binding around card front; tie ends into double bow. Wrap ribbon around pouch front; tie into bow.
- 5. Stamp teacups image inside card through oval window. Color with markers; accent cup designs with pens. Stamp sentiment on pouch front.
- 6. Stamp sentiment on white cardstock; trim into swallow tail pennant shape. Adhere to card front.
- 7. Adhere rhinestone accents on card front and holder.