XOXO Vintage Card
- Cardstock: white, red, red geometric
- Authentique Lovely Collection Greetings Paper
- Red heart brad
- Red/white baker’s twine
- Die-cutting and embossing machine
- Sizzix Textured Impressions Love Set Embossing Folders (656506)
- Clearsnap Inks: Fluid Chalk in Rose Coral and Chestnut Roan; ColorBox Stephanie Barnard Sprays in Strawberry
- Ranger Ocean Blue Liquid Pearls
- Paper adhesive
- paper trimmer, paper piercer, scissors
- 1. Make 5-3/4"x4-1/2" red top-fold card.
- 2. Cut 5-3/8"x4-1/4" white cardstock panel; emboss with Love Set. Ink raised areas only with Fluid Chalk ink pads. Spray with ink. Adhere to card.
- 3. Cut vintage card image from paper. Ink edges with Fluid Chalk ink. Accent dress with Liquid Pearls. Adhere image to right side of card at slight angle.
- 4. Hand cut one red and two red geometric banners. Fan out as shown; join with heart brad. Adhere to card. Tie twine bow; adhere to card.