Thank You, Friend Card
- Cardstock: kraft, cream, olive green
- Olive swirl paper
- Olive buttons, two
- Brown embroidery floss
- Sizzix Big Shot, Big Shot Pro, Vagabond, or BIGkick Die-Cutting System or Texture Boutique Machine
- Sizzix/Hero Arts Artistic Fern Stamp & Emboss Set
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Mini Scallop & Pinking On the Edge Die
- Hero Arts Thank You For Being My Friend Stamp Set
- Hero Arts Acrylic Block, 4-3/4”x6”
- Sewing machine and cream thread
- Sewing needle
- Olive green ink pad
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear dots, foam dots
- paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- 1. Make 5"x7" kraft side-fold card. Cut wide olive swirl strip and adhere across card front.
- 2. Place fern stamp on acrylic block. Ink image olive and stamp onto cream cardstock; let dry. Trim stamped image to approximately 4-1/2"x5-3/4".
- 3. Align embossing folder over stamped image and roll through machine to create texture. Trim image to desired size.
- 4. Machine-sew straight stitch around edges of stamped and embossed panel using white thread. Adhere panel to card.
- 5. Stamp olive sentiment onto cream cardstock. Trim to size. Cut larger olive green mat, leaving more space beneath sentiment. Use mini scallop die to trim bottom edge of mat. Adhere layers together; adhere to card with foam dots.
- 6. Thread embroidery floss through each button using sewing needle as guide. Tie ends on back, leaving tails long. Adhere buttons to card using clear dots.