Tastes of The Season Card
- Cardstock (Stampin’ Up!): Very Vanilla; Kraft; Blue Bayou; Old Olive
- Grateful patterned (KI Memories)
- Old Olive wide grosgrain ribbon. (Stampin’ Up!)
- Linen thread (Stampin’ Up!)
- Stamps: Holiday Treats set, Hot Holiday Drinks sentiment (A Chemistry With Paper); Celebration Frames (Lizzie Anne Designs)
- Ink pads: Graphite Black Brilliance Pearlescent (Tsukineko); Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin’ dye (Stampin’ Up!)
- Stampin’ Write Markers (Stampin’ Up!): Chocolate Chip; Creamy Caramel; Green Galore; Old Olive
- Coluzzle Nested Circle Template, Cutting Mat and Swivel Knife (ProvoCraft)
- Paper piercer
- Color Spritzer (Stampin’ Up!)
- Foam sponge
- Plastic wrap
- Dimensional adhesive dots
- 1. Cut blue cardstock to 4-1/4"x11"; score and fold in half. Cut 4" patterned paper square and adhere to top half of card. Tie ribbon around card front over paper seam.
- 2. Stamp brown sentiment near bottom right corner of card. Use paper piercer to poke two rows of holes off to left side of sentiment.
- 3. Using black ink, stamp candy apple image onto cream cardstock; color with markers. Trim image as shown; sponge edges with brown ink. Mat stamped panel on kraft cardstock and adhere on angle to card.
- 4. Stamp apple image twice more onto cream scrap; color with markers. Cut out one image. Cut out caramel only from second image. Use adhesive dots to adhere caramel to first cut-out. Wrap apple with plastic wrap and tie with linen thread. Adhere to card with adhesive dots.
- 5. Stamp brown circle sentiment onto green cardstock. Place cardstock on cutting mat and use swivel knife and circle template to cut around sentiment.
- 6. Color tree stamp with markers. Breathe on ink to moisten it, then stamp cream cardstock scrap. Cut into smaller circle using template. Adhere tree to sentiment with adhesive dots. Adhere circles to card.
- 7. Place brown marker into Color Spritzer. Follow manufacturer's instructions to randomly spritz card front with color.