Sweet Thanks Card
Whimsy Stamps (whimsystamps.com)
Whimsy Stamps is proud to announce the Debut Release of their New Photopolymer Clear Stamps Line - Clearly Whimsy Stamps. Use these sweet new stamps and coordinating craft dies from Whimsy Stamps' brand-new photopolymer clear line to create on-trend cards that give a sugar fix without the calories!
- Cardstock: Papertrey Ink Stamper’s Select White Cardstock, Stampin’ Up! Pretty in Pink
- Webster’s Pages Family Traditions Fall Leaves Paper
- Die-cutting machine
- Whimsy Stamps Sweet as Candy Die Sets: Large Word and Lollipop
- Whimsy Stamps Sweet as Candy Clear Photopolymer Stamp Sets: Sweet Images and Sweet Sentiments
- Dye ink pads: Imagine Crafts Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Tangelo; Stampin’ Up! Classic Stampin’ Pad, Melon Mambo, Gumball Green
- Adhesive: paper adhesive, foam squares
- paper trimmer, acrylic block, straight pin (optional)
- 1. Create 4-1/4"x5-1/2" pink top-fold card.
- 2. Cut slightly smaller white panel; adhere to card.
- 3. Die cut three lollipops from white cardstock using lollipop die. (Note: Whimsy Stamp dies come with pre-drilled pokey holes, so if you find your paper or card stays in the die once you have die cut it, simply use a pin through the pokey hole to easily eject the die cut from the die.)
- 4. Stamp each die cut with swirl and stick, one each in orange, pink and green ink. (Note: Photopolymer clear stamps have an excellent, naturally sticky back and will cling to an acrylic block with no assistance, so there is no need to adhere tape to the stamps or your mount when using them. They are designed to work particularly well with all water-based inks, such as Tsukineko Memento ink. They will work with solvent inks, but prolonged use of these types of inks may break down the stamp.)
- 5. Adhere lollipops to card in fan pattern as shown with foam.
- 6. Die cut "sweet" from yellow polka-dot paper. Adhere to lollipop sticks with foam.
- 7. Stamp sentiment with black ink.
- 1. Click here to see other great card-making ideas by Michelle Short using newly-released stamps and dies from Whimsy Stamps.
Berry Much by Michelle Short
Great Pear by Michelle Short
Make Lemonade by Michelle Short
To The Core by Michelle Short