So Proud Graduation Card
- Papertrey Ink Cardstock: Stamper’s Select Vintage Cream, True Black
- Crate Paper Portrait Collection 6”x6” Paper Pad
- Black adhesive pearls
- Black ribbon: 3/4” satin, 1-1/4” sheer
- My Favorite Things À La Modes Collection Grad Girl Stamp Set
- Die-cutting system and My Favorite Things Dainty Dots Border Die-namics Die
- Tsukineko Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Imagination International .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Markers: Pale Fruit Pink (E000), Skin White (E00), Barely Beige (E11), Egg Shell (E50), Milky White (E51), Raw Silk (E53), Buttercup Yellow (Y21), Yellow Ochre (YR23), Snow Green (BG0000), Cool Shadow (BG10), Horizon Green (BG34), Duck Blue (BG49); Warm Gray (W00, W1, W3, W5, W7)
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam squares
- paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- 1. Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" True Black top-fold card.
- 2. Cut 4"x5-1/4" cream/black damask panel; set aside.
- 3. Cut 3-5/8"x4" floral panel; mat on black cardstock, leaving narrow border.
- 4. Die cut Dainty Dots strip from True Black, trim, and adhere behind left edge of matted floral panel.
- 5. Cut 1-7/8"x4-1/2" cream/black stripe panel; mat on True Black. Repeat Step 4; adhere border behind right edge of striped panel.
- 6. Layer and adhere three panels together as shown; do not adhere to card yet.
- 7. Adhere sheer ribbon around layered panels, just above center, securing ends at back. Tie satin ribbon into bow around sheer ribbon near right edge. Adhere panel to card front.
- 8. Stamp girl image onto Vintage Cream; trim to 2"x4". Color image with markers. Mat on True Black. Adhere image panel to card, over ribbon, using foam squares.
- 9. Add black pearl border down right edge of striped panel.
- 10. For inside of card, cut 2-1/4"x5-1/4" striped panel. Adhere panel to right side of card, leaving narrow border showing along top, right, and bottom edges. Cut 1-7/8"x5-1/4" damask panel; adhere thin strip of True Black behind right edge and adhere to left side of card.
- 11. Cut 1-7/8"x4-3/4" floral panel; mat on black cardstock. Add die-cut border behind left edge. Adhere panel inside card.
- 12. Stamp sentiment near top of Vintage Cream piece; trim to 2-5/8"x4" and mat on True Black cardstock. Adhere panel inside card.
- 13. Using Snow Green marker, highlight "so" in sentiment.