Shiny Sunflower Collage Card
- Cardstock (Stampin’ Up!): Chocolate Chip; More Mustard; So Saffron; Basic Black
- Acetate sheet
- Stamps (Innovative Stamp Creations): sentiment; sunflower
- Ink pads: Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin’ dye pad (Stampin’ Up!); Jet Black StazOn (Tsukineko)
- Reinkers (Stampin’ Up!): Really Rust; More Mustard
- Diamond Glaze (Judi-Kins)
- Foam sponge
- 1. Cut brown cardstock to 5-1/2"x8-1/2"; score and fold in half.
- 2. Cut 4"x5-1/4" More Mustard piece; stamp repeatedly with brown sentiment; sponge edges with brown ink. Adhere to card.
- 3. Cut 3-1/2" squares from So Saffron cardstock and acetate sheet. Stamp sunflowers on acetate with StazOn ink. Mix reinkers with Diamond Glaze; paint sunflowers and let dry.
- 4. Drag brown ink pad across So Saffron square; stamp left edge with brown sentiment.
- 5. Adhere acetate to So Saffron square using clear adhesive dots hidden under flowers. Mat on black cardstock. Adhere to card.