Sheltering Tree Brown & Green Card
- Cardstock: white; brown; olive green textured
- Patterned: Weathered Nutmeg (Lasting Impressions); Green Paisley (DMD)
- Brown grosgrain ribbon
- Build-A-Tree Clear Polymer Stamp Set (Impression Obsession)
- Ink pads: Vivid! Olive and Brown (Clearsnap); Pesto Adirondack (Ranger)
- Circle punches: 1”; 1-1/4”
- Foam adhesive dot
- 1. Make Weathered Nutmeg card base. Cut 2-7/8"x3-3/4" white piece and slightly larger olive mat.
- 2. Using photo as guide, stamp brown trunk and branches. Stamp Olive leaves, stamping each image twice before re-inking; this creates a "second generation" impression of a lighter shade. Huff breath across stamp to re-moisten ink before stamping second image. Stamp some fallen leaves around base of tree.
- 3. Stamp Pesto sentiment across tree. Mat on olive cardstock cut in Step 1.
- 4. Punch 1" white circle and 1-1/4" brown circle. Stamp brown branch, olive leaves and brown owl as shown. Adhere circles; set aside.
- 5. Cut 2-1/2"x4-1/4" paisley piece. Tie or tape ribbon around top edge, tying small bow at right. Adhere paper piece and stamped panel to card.
- 6. Use foam dot to adhere owl circle as shown.