Pot of Gratitude Card Set
Looking for a unique way to present cards created for gifts? Here's a great 2-in-1 gift idea - cards to use now, a cute flowerpot to use forever. The "no embellishments needed" design keeps it affordable for you!
- Clay pot, 4”
- Stampin' Up! Cardstock: Real Red, Very Vanilla
- Red/cream patterned paper
- Papertrey Ink Spiral Bouquet Stamp Set
- Stampin' Up! Classic Stampin’ Ink Pads: Old Olive, Real Red
- Sakura Stardust Jelly Roll Pen
- Corner rounder punch
- Red acrylic paint
- Adhesives: dimensional adhesive squares, paper adhesive
- paper trimmer, scoring tool
- 1. Sizes are: cards, 3"x5-1/2"; pot, 4" tall.
- 1. For each card, cut red cardstock to 3"x11"; score and fold in half. Round bottom corners with punch.
- 2. Cut 2-3/4"x5-1/4" cream cardstock piece, round bottom corners and adhere to card. Stamp red sentiment at bottom. Cut 2-3/4"x3" patterned paper piece and adhere to card as shown.
- 3. Stamp green stem and red flower on cream cardstock; trim to 2"x3-1/2" and mat on red cardstock. Adhere to card as shown. Detail flower petals with glitter pen.
- 4. Repeat Steps 1-3 to create as many cards as desired.
- Clay Pot
- 1. Paint pot red; let dry. Cut and adhere patterned paper strip around rim. Stamp green and red sentiment on cream cardstock, trim and mat on red cardstock. Detail red part of sentiment with glitter pen. Adhere sentiment block to pot using dimensional adhesive squares.
- 1. For a sweet look, make each card a different color.
- 2. Emboss flowers to add shine.
- 3. A narrow card is the ideal size for holding gift cards to the garden center.