Pop-Up Heart Card
- Cardstock: Bazzill Classic Red, Best Creation Inc. Red Glitter, WorldWin Metallics Autumn Hay
- My Mind’s Eye Mistletoe Magic Collection Papers: Collage, Trees
- Hero Arts Hero Hues Lace Ribbon
- Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
- Dies: Sizzix Pop ’n Cuts XL Horizontal Card with Popup (657802), Pop ’n Cuts Magnetic Insert Hearts, Winged 3-D (657797), On The Edge, Brackets (656625); QuicKutz Deck the Halls Collection Jolly Gift Set
- Creative Memories Corner Rounder Punch
- Clearsnap ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink: Charcoal, Chestnut Roan
- Adhesives: Ranger Glossy Accents; 3M Scotch (ATG714) Adhesive Applicator with ATG Gold Transfer Tape, 1/4”
- scissors, sponge dauber, paper trimmer, ruler
- Card Front
- 1. Die cut Classic Red card base with XL Card die.
- 2. Cut 5-1/4"x4" striped panel. Round right-side corners with punch. Ink edges Charcoal; adhere to card.
- 3. Cut 5-1/4"x2-1/2" music panel. Tear top edge as shown. Round bottom right corner with punch; ink straight edges Charcoal. Adhere to card.
- 4. Die cut small heart from glitter cardstock; adhere to card using Glossy Accents.
- Card Inside
- 1. Cut 12"x5" music panel; die cut using Magnetic Insert heart die to create pop-up base. Gently push out and fold pop-up mechanism.
- 2. Fold panel in half; die cut short edges with brackets die. Ink edges Chestnut Roan and adhere to card.
- 3. Cut two 4-1/4" lengths of lace. Adhere near sides of card using Glossy Accents.
- 4. Die cut winged hearts from tan cardstock; adhere to pop-up using Glossy Accents.
- 5. Die cut winged hearts from glitter cardstock. Trim away wings using scissors; adhere hearts to pop-up using Glossy Accents.
- 6. Die cut "love" from glitter cardstock; adhere to card using Glossy Accents.