“Mom, You Are the Best” Card
- Cardstock: white, red
- American Crafts Thickers Alpha Stickers
- Faceted domed jewels: red, orange
- Stamps: Hero Arts Simple Leaf Background; Papertrey Ink Friends ‘Til the End, In Bloom; Simon Says Stamp YOU Stamp Set (SSS101211)
- Inks: Clearsnap Black ColorBox, Stephanie Barnard Sprays, Strawberry, Chocolate; Ranger Distress Stains, Mowed Lawn, Mustard Seed, Peeled Paint, Spiced Marmalade, Tea Dye
- Clearsnap Embossing Powder: Clear, Gold Sparkle
- Paper adhesive
- scissors, ruler, paper trimmer, heat tool
- 1. Make 4"x6" red side-fold card.
- 2. Stamp Black leaf background on white cardstock; heat emboss with Gold Sparkle powder. Spray with Strawberry ink, keeping background irregular, not saturated. Trim to 3-3/4"x5-3/4" panel; adhere to card.
- 3. Stamp Black flower and leaves on white cardstock; heat emboss with clear powder.
- 4. Color flower and leaves with Distress Stains. Remove sprayer from Chocolate ink bottle and flick nozzle tube over flower center with fingers. Fussy cut flower and leaves.
- 5. Stamp Black sentiment on white cardstock; cut into banner shape.
- 6. Adhere flower, leaves, and sentiment to card front. Adhere "mom" letter stickers above sentiment.
- 7. Adhere jewels to card as shown.