“Make a Splash!” Card
- Cardstock: Papertrey Ink Stamper’s Select White; Stampin’ Up! Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
- Print papers, in two coordinating patterns
- Navy ribbon, scrap
- Assorted buttons
- Blue thread
- Stamps: Whipper Snapper Designs Three’s A Crowd (CY888), Rosie’s Roadshow Make A Splash (586C)
- Imagine Crafts Tsukineko Jet Black StazOn Ink Pad
- Prismacolor Premier Soft Core Colored Pencils
- Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Write Sahara Sand Marker (from Neutrals Set)
- Blending stumps
- Gamblin Gamsol Odorless Mineral Spirits
- Adhesives: Tombow Mono Multi Glue, Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals, Glue Dots Glue Dots
- 1. Make 4-1/2"x5-1/2" White top-fold card.
- 2. Cut 4-1/4"x4" and 3-5/8"x2-1/2" panels of print papers. Mat each with Chocolate Chip cardstock. Adhere smaller panel to larger panel as shown.
- 3. Stamp birdbath on Whisper White cardstock. Color with pencils, concentrating color at edges; blend and pull color toward center with Gamsol and stumps. Outline image with marker. Stamp sentiment. Trim to 2-1/2"x3-3/8".
- 4. Mat stamped panel with Pumpkin Pie then Chocolate Chip cardstock.
- 5. Adhere stamped panels to paper panels. Tie ribbon in knot; wrap around top left corner of panels, securing ends on back.
- 6. Adhere panels to card front.
- 7. Thread blue thread through holes on each button; knot and clip ends. Adhere buttons along bottom of card front using Glue Dots.