Love You Hearts Card
- Neenah Bright White Premium Cardstock
- Little Yellow Bicycle Just Because Collection: Scallop Stripe/Lotsa Love and Pretty Paisley/Strings of Beads Papers; Journaling Cards; Chipboard Shapes
- Downtown Tape Big Apple, Baby Washi Tape
- DMC White 6-strand Embroidery Floss
- Provo Craft CriCut Expression Machine with Accent Essentials Cartridge
- Paper adhesive
- scissors, paper trimmer, paper piercer, embroidery needle, printer paper
- 1. Make 5"x6-1/2" white side-fold card; set aside.
- 2. Using Expression machine, die cut heart pattern 3-1/4" wide on printer paper, then die cut 2-1/4"x3-1/2" heart from heart paper; set aside.
- 3. Cut 4-5/8"x6-1/8" paisley panel. Place heart pattern on panel and pierce around edge to make pattern for sewing. Remove pattern; backstitch outline of heart with six strands of floss. Hand-sew "X" patterns in corners as shown. Adhere panel to card.
- 4. Cut notch in end of washi tape. Adhere tape to journaling card, wrapping around left side.
- 5. Adhere die cut heart, journaling card, and silver chipboard heart to card as shown.