Leaves of Friendship Card
- Cardstock: Chocolate Chip; Very Vanilla; Old Olive
- Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon
- Chocolate Chip brads, four
- Stamps: leaf (Rubber Stampede); sentiment*
- Ink pads: VersaMark (Tsukineko); Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive Classic Stampin’ dye pads*
- Stampin’ Write Markers*: Chocolate Chip; Old Olive
- Stampin’ Emboss Glassy Glaze Enamel Powder *
- Cuttlebug Die Cutter & Embosser and Slider Tag Die (ProvoCraft)
- Oval Cutter (Creative Memories)
- Heat tool
- Water mister
- Dimensional adhesive dots
- 1. Cut brown cardstock to 4-1/4"x11"; score and fold in half. Cut 4"x5-1/4" vanilla piece and stamp with brown and Old Olive leaves, blending inks on stamp as desired; set aside.
- 2. Cut 2-1/2"x2-3/4" and 3-3/8"x4-1/4" vanilla pieces. Stamp with brown and green leaves. Double mat smaller piece on green and brown card stock; mat larger piece on brown only. Insert brads in corners of larger piece. Use adhesive dots to adhere three stamped layers together as shown.
- 3. Die cut slider tag from green cardstock. Stamp brown sentiment on vanilla cardstock; cut out with Oval Cutter. Adhere ovals together and thread tag onto brown ribbon. Wrap ribbon around stamped panels as shown, adhering ends at back. Adhere stamped piece to card.
- 4. Ink leaf stamp with Certainly Celery; outline edges with brown marker. Highlight with Old Olive marker. Lightly spritz inked stamp with water and stamp onto vanilla cardstock scrap; let dry.
- 5. Cut out image with scissors. Ink entire leaf with VersaMark pad and sprinkle with embossing powder; heat set until raised and shiny. Adhere leaf to card with adhesive dots.