“Just Married” Car Card
The Cutting Cafe
- Cardstock: Georgia Pacific White; Bazzill Basics Classic Red; Doodlebug Designs Lily White Sugar Coated, Crushed Velvet; kraft
- Kaisercraft Kaiser Scrapbook Self Adhesive Pearls
- Stampin’ Up! Very Vanilla Ribbon
- Papertrey Ink Rustic Jute Button Twine
- Paper roses: large white; small red, two
- Silver lace scrap, 8”
- Bosskut Gazelle Personal Die-Cutting Machine
- The Cutting Cafe Classic Car Shaped Card Cutting Template
- Craft punches: Marvy Uchida Clever Lever Heart; McGill hole punch, 1/16”
- Ink pads: Clearsnap Charcoal ColorBox, Imagine Crafts Tsukineko Wheat VersaMagic
- Pens: Zig Memory System Black Writer, Sakura Gelly Roll Classic White
- Ranger Stickles Christmas Red Glitter Glue
- Adhesives: double-sided adhesive tape runner, adhesive dots
- scissors, computer with printer, paper distresser
- 1. Download cutting template in desired format. Using Gazelle, die cut card base pieces from White cardstock. Ink edges Wheat. Adhere card front to card back, applying adhesive only in upper 1/3 of card using tape runner.
- 2. Die cut car details (windows, front and back tires, and tire trimmings) from Crushed Velvet cardstock. Die cut remaining pieces from Sugar Coated cardstock. Lightly distress edges of all pieces; ink edges Wheat.
- 3. Adhere pieces to card front as shown.
- 4. Print and die cut sentiment heart from kraft cardstock. In addition, punch out Classic Red and Crushed Velvet hearts. Ink edges of kraft and red hearts Charcoal and white heart Wheat. Punch holes in all three hearts. Thread jute through holes; tie together. Adhere to back of car.
- 5. Adhere lace across car. Tie ribbon into bow; adhere to back of car. Adhere flowers to car using dots and press pearl accents on doors and tires.
- 6. Add pen highlights as desired. Apply Stickles to fenders.