It’s Birthday Time Card
Cheery Lynn Designs (cheerylynndesigns.com)
- Cardstock: ivory, navy blue
- Patterned paper: blue dot, blue basketweave
- Navy blue brads, two
- Image of choice (stamp, photograph, printed paper, etc.) with focus measuring 2-1/4”x3-3/4” and overall size greater than 2-5/8”x4-1/4”
- Die-cutting machine and Cheery Lynn Designs Dies: Scalloped Rectangle (DL199), Coved Rectangle Classic – Silver Stackers (L-10), Horizon Coved Rectangle Boutique Stacker Frames (DL251), Pocket Watch with Angel Wing (B362), Tags 1 (B260)
- Cheery Lynn Designs Crafter’s Tools (S122)
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam dots
- paper trimmer, scoring tool, paper piercer, computer with printer
- 1. Cut 12"x6-1/2" navy blue panel. Die cut edges of panel using Scalloped Rectangle die. Score and fold in half to make 5-3/4"x6" card.
- 2. Cut basketweave panel to fit card front; adhere to card.
- 3. Cut 1-1/2" dotted panel to fit card front. Cut approximate 5"x2-1/2" navy blue cardstock panel; die cut long edges using Scalloped Rectangle die. Mat strip to panel; adhere to card.
- 4. Die cut and emboss image of choice with Coved Rectangle Classic die. Die cut matching boutique rectangle frame from navy blue cardstock; mat to image and adhere to card.
- 5. Die cut watch pieces as follows: navy blue backing circle, ivory face and hands, blue dot center. Assemble and adhere watch pieces as shown. Insert brad in center of watch, securing hands. Adhere watch to right side of card, slightly overlapping image, using foam dots.
- 6. Print sentiment in font of choice on ivory cardstock; die cut with tags die. Die cut and mat tag to sentiment. Attach brad to tag; adhere to card using foam dots.