How’s it Growin’? Card
- Cardstock: My Favorite Things Kraft, Gumdrop Green, Lemon Drop; X-Press It Blending Card; scrap
- My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Stamps: Farmer Girl, All Occasion Sentiment
- Die-cutting system and My Favorite Things Die-namics Dies: Farm Fence, Sunshine, Cornstalk, Sentiment Strips, Wonky Scallop Border
- Ink pads: Imagine Crafts Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black; My Favorite Things ColorBox Black Licorice and Sno Cone; Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Walnut Stain
- Imagination International COPIC Opaque White Pigment
- Imagination International COPIC Markers: BV000, E00, E11, E37, E47, G24, G28, R00, R01, R02, R24, R39, Y35, Y38, W00, W1
- Imagination International COPIC Wine Multiliner Pen, 0.1mm
- Adhesives: X-press It Double Sided Foam Tape, 1/4”; paper adhesive
- scoring board, paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil
- 1. Make 5-1/2"x4-1/4" Kraft top-fold card.
- 2. Cut 5"x4" panel from Blending Card. Die cut Wonky Scallop Border from scrap cardstock. Position border strip at angle near top of panel with scalloped side toward panel top. Sponge Sno Cone ink along top edge of border strip. Slide border strip down panel, changing angle; repeat sponging. Repeat until panel is covered with "clouds." Adhere to card front.
- 3. Die cut sun from Lemon Drop cardstock. Adhere center to sun rays with foam tape; adhere sun to upper left of card front.
- 4. Die cut six Cornstalks from Gumdrop Green cardstock. Adhere to card front over clouds and sun.
- 5. Die cut Farm Fence from Kraft cardstock. Lightly sponge edges with Walnut Stain ink. Adhere to card front over cornstalks, adhering only fence posts. Gently pull some leaves through fence rails.
- 6. Stamp Tuxedo Black girl and pig on Blending Card. Color images with markers. See Photos 1-6. Detail cut images. Trim pig head from body, cutting just outside of head outline. Adhere pig body to card front, sliding behind fence rails. Adhere pig head to card front over fence using foam tape. Adhere girl to card front using foam tape behind head to keep image level.