Happy Day Gift Set
sizes: card, 5-1/2"x5-1/2"; bag, 5-1/2" tall
- Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Very Vanilla (Stampin’ Up!); Curious Iridescent Poison Ivy (Arjo Wiggins)
- Chocolate wide satin ribbon (May Arts)
- Mini Chocolate brads (Bazzill Basics)
- Stamps (Cornish Heritage Farms): Vintage Sunflower Backgrounder; Script Essential Expressions
- Ink pads: Chocolate Brilliance Pearlescent (Tsukineko); More Mustard Classic Stampin’ dye (Stampin’ Up!)
- Clear embossing powder
- Heat tool
- Craft punches (Stampin’ Up!): Designer Label; Photo Corners; Large Oval; Small Oval; 1-1/4” and 1-3/8” Circles; 1/8” Handheld Punch
- Scalloped-edge scissors
- Dimensional adhesive dots
- 1. Cut green cardstock to 5-1/2"x11"; score and fold in half. Cut 5-1/4" gold square and 5" brown square; adhere layers to card.
- 2. Cut 4-7/8" cream square and stamp with brown sunflower background; sprinkle ink with embossing powder and heat until raised and shiny. Adhere panel to card.
- 3. Punch one brown photo corner and insert three brads as shown. Adhere to upper left corner of stamped panel.
- 4. Cut 4-7/8" gold square and stamp with gold sunflower background; tear bottom third from cardstock and adhere to bottom of cream panel.
- 5. Punch one gold designer label, one large brown circle and one smaller cream circle. Stamp brown sentiment on cream circle. Layer punch-outs as shown and insert brads on each side; adhere to card.
- 1. Cut brown cardstock to 8-1/2"x11". With cardstock in landscape (horizontal) position, score cardstock at 2", 5", 7", 10" and 10-1/2" from left edge. This bag design is known as a 2-5-7-10.
- 2. Rotate cardstock 90° (vertical), and score 2" from left edge, creating five 2"-long score lines and one long score line. Cut 1" from right edge of cardstock so finished bag will measure 5-1/2" tall.
- 3. Cut short score lines up to where they meet long score line. Fold bag along all score lines to create rectangular box shape. Glue 1/2" flap to inside to secure; fold and glue bottom flaps.
- 4. Cut 2-5/8"x4-1/8" brown cardstock piece and 2-1/2"x4" cream piece. Stamp and emboss cream panel in same way as card. Mat on brown piece; insert brads in bottom corners. Adhere to bag front.
- 5. Cut 3"x6" gold strip and stamp with gold sunflower background. Score and fold in half; trim bottom edge with scalloped-edge scissors.
- 6. Pinch open end of bag closed at top and cover with gold bag topper. Punch two 1/8" holes in topper, 1" apart. Tie ribbon through holes to secure.
- 7. Punch one cream small oval and one gold large oval. Stamp brown sentiment on cream oval. Layer punch-outs as shown and insert brads on each side; adhere to card.
- 1. Treat bag instructions used with permission from splitcoaststampers.com.