Good Teacher Card
The start of a new school year is just around the corner! Use colorful paper and cute, themed embellishments to let your teachers know you appreciate them.
- Gina K. Designs White Pure Luxury Base Weight Cardstock
- Little Yellow Bicycle Head of the Class Collection: Penmanship and Study Hall Papers, Thermography Chipboard Stickers
- The Twinery Chocolate Baker’s Twine
- Corner rounder punch
- Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher Stapler
- Sewing machine and white thread
- My Favorite Things Clearly Sentimental About Teaching Stamp Set
- Tsukineko Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, Helmar Zapdots 3-D Double-Sided Adhesive
- paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- 1. Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" white side-fold card. Cover front with alphabet paper; round top right corner.
- 2. Cut 4-1/4"x7/8" red strip and adhere to card as shown. Staple right end of strip.
- 3. Cut 3"x3-3/4" white cardstock panel. Stamp sentiment at bottom. Machine-sew straight stitch around panel edges. Knot and clip thread ends.
- 4. Adhere panel to card using Zapdots.
- 5. Tie twine around eraser end of two pencil stickers. Adhere three pencil stickers and star sticker to card using Zapdots.