Glitter Tree Card
- Cardstock (Stampin’ Up!): Old Olive; Whisper White
- More Mustard grosgrain ribbon (Stampin’ Up!)
- Swirl clip
- Stamps: Tree and Leaf (Artful Inkables); sentiment (Starving Artistamps)
- Classic Stampin’ dye ink pads (Stampin’ Up!): More Mustard; Old Olive; Chocolate Chip; Basic Black
- Gold Stickles Glitter Glue (Ranger Ink)
- Cuttlebug Die Cutter & Embosser and 2x2 Tiny Tags Die (ProvoCraft)
- Foam sponge
- Dimensional adhesive squares
- 1. Cut green cardstock to 4-1/4"x11"; score and fold in half. Stamp green leaves on right half.
- 2. Cut 2-5/8"x5-1/4" and 3"x3-3/4" white pieces. Brayer More Mustard ink over cardstock. Stamp green leave on narrow strip and adhere to left side of card. Stamp Chocolate Chip tree on rectangular piece; sponge edges Chocolate Chip. Mat on white cardstock, then green.
- 3. Tie ribbon to swirl clip and slide clip onto top left corner of layered panel. Adhere panel to card as shown using adhesive squares.
- 4. Stamp black sentiment onto separate piece of white cardstock; cut out. Ink edges More Mustard. Mat on green cardstock. Highlight tree branches with glitter glue as shown.
- 5. Using die-cutting machine, cut two small ribbon slides from green cardstock; glue to back of matted quote panel, one on each side. Thread ribbon through slides and adhere ends at back. Adhere quote to card.