Face To The Sunshine Card
- Cardstock (Stampin’ Up!): So Saffron; More Mustard; Confetti Cream; Close to Cocoa
- Natural Magic Mesh (Magic Mesh)
- Stamps: Sunflower Vine, Face to the Sun (Great Impressions); Sun & Swirl set (Stampin’ Up!)
- Ink pads: black pigment; Classic Stampin’ dye pads in So Saffron, More Mustard, Old Olive, Close to Cocoa and Creamy Caramel (Stampin’ Up!)
- Zig Pigment Ink Pens (EK Success Ltd.): Pure Brown; Evergreen; Apricot
- Black embossing powder
- Foam sponge
- Heat tool
- Blender pen
- Paper crimper
- 1. Cut So Saffron cardstock to 5-1/2"x8-1/2"; score and fold in half.
- 2. Cut 1-3/4"x4-7/8" and 1-1/2"x3" strips from Confetti Cream. Use black pigment ink pad to stamp larger panel with sunflower vine. Sprinkle with embossing powder, then heat set. Stamp and emboss black quote onto smaller panel.
- 3. Use blender pen and dye inks to color image; fill in flowers with So Saffron and leaves with Old Olive. Fill in flower centers with Close to Cocoa ink. Highlight images with pigment pens to add depth. Sponge Creamy Caramel ink around outside edge of sunflower image.
- 4. Cut 2-1/4"x5-1/4" strip from Close to Cocoa cardstock. Crimp strip several times in different directions; carefully peel apart layers and set one aside for a future project. Mat sunflower panel on crimped piece.
- 5. Cut 2-1/2"x5-1/2" strip from More Mustard cardstock. Cut a small hole in the lower right corner, about 1/2"x1-3/4". Tear and roll the edges back to create opening large enough to show quote. Adhere quote panel to back of opening. Adhere strip to card.
- 6. Adhere mesh to upper half of card as shown. Adhere stamped panel over mesh.
- 7. Stamp More Mustard suns and swirls inside card as shown; blend colors with blender pen.