Enjoy Fall Card
- Cardstock: Stampin’ Up! Early Espresso, Papertrey Ink Vintage Cream
- Kaisercraft Tiny Woods Collection 6-1/2” Paper Pad
- Hampton Art Jillibean Soup Blue Corrugated Alpha Letters
- Large dark brown button
- Dark brown textured ribbon
- Stampin’ Up! Early Espresso Baker’s Twine
- Hobby Lobby Stampabilities Definitions Clear Stamps
- Imagine Crafts Tsukineko Brilliance Moonlight White Ink Pad
- Adhesives: Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals Foam Dots
- paper trimmer, scoring tool, scissors, ruler, pencil
- 1. Make 5-1/2"x4-1/4" dark brown top-fold card. Cut smaller cream cardstock panel; adhere inside card for writing area.
- 2. Using photo as guide, cut orange leaf paper strip and smaller tree paper strip and adhere to bottom front of card.
- 3. Wrap card front with ribbon; knot at right side. Thread button with twine, tie bow at front, and adhere to ribbon knot with liquid glue. Let dry.
- 4. Use foam dots to adhere die-cut "fall" letters to card as shown. Carefully stamp Moonlight White sentiment above corrugated "a" letter. Let dry.
- 1. To make writing on dark cards easier to read, line inside of card with cream or white cardstock panel.