Easter Chicks Card
- Gina K. Designs Cardstock: Pure Luxury White, Lemon Drop
- Gina K. Designs Color Companions Powder Blue Double-Stitched Ribbon
- White brads, four
- Die-cutting and embossing machine
- Spellbinders: Shapeabilities Petite Labels One Dies (S3-205), M-Bossabilities Framed Petite Labels Folder (EL-026)
- Gina K. Designs Basket Blessings Stamp Set
- Gina K. Designs Color Companions Onyx Black Ink
- Imagination International .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Markers: BV23, BV31, E33, G12, R83, YG23, YG93, YR12, YR07
- Adhesives: tape runner, foam squares
- paper trimmer, paper piercer, scissors, scoring tool
- 1. Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" Lemon Drop top-fold card.
- 2. Cut 4"x5-1/4" White panel. Emboss design and die cut label from center to create window. Set label aside. Adhere panel to card.
- 3. Stamp chicks on die cut label; color with markers. Pierce label; insert brads. Adhere label to card using foam squares.
- 4. Die cut smaller label from Lemon Drop cardstock. Stamp sentiment. Pierce label; insert brads. Adhere to card using foam squares.
- 5. Wrap ribbon around card front; tie into bow. Trim ends.