Dad Grill Master Card
- American Crafts White Textured Cardstock
- Webster’s Pages: Citrus Squeeze Collection Countdown to Summer, Berry Blast, Fruit Smoothie, Day Trip, Lazy Daze Papers
- Pale blue baker’s twine
- Alphabet stickers of choice
- Fiskars Star Lever Punch
- Black ink
- Adhesives: tape runner, foam squares
- scissors, paper trimmer, sewing machine with white thread
- 1. Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" white side-fold card; ink edges. Machine-sew around edges of card front. Knot and clip thread ends.
- 2. Cut "today", raindrop, and striped frame panels from papers; ink edges. Wrap raindrop card with twine; knot and trim ends. Adhere panels to card using tape runner.
- 3. Cut grill from paper; ink edges. Adhere to card using foam squares.
- 4. Adhere "dad" alphabet stickers to card, overlapping letters slightly.
- 5. Punch star from red paper; machine-sew across center. Adhere to right side of card using foam square.