Celebrate Today Card
- Cardstock: dark brown, gold, white
- My Mind’s Eye Lost & Found 2 Collection Sunshine 6”x6” Paper Pad
- Paper Smooches Stamp Sets: Falling for You, Pretty Phrases
- Clearsnap ColorBox Black Pigment Ink Pad
- Clearsnap Clear Embossing Powder
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Markers
- Ranger Liquid Pearls Cantaloupe Dimensional Pearlescent Paint
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam tape, Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
- paper trimmer, scoring tool, scissors, ruler, pencil
- 1. Make 5-1/2"x5-1/2" dark brown top-fold card. Cut smaller gold panel; adhere to card.
- 2. Stamp sentiment as shown; heat emboss with clear powder.
- 3. Cut three 1-3/4" squares from assorted papers; cut each in half diagonally to create two triangles. Overlap and adhere triangles to card as shown.
- 4. Stamp acorn image onto white cardstock; heat emboss with clear powder. Using photo as guide, color image with markers.
- 5. Apply Glossy Accents over leaves to add shine; let dry. Apply two dots of Cantaloupe paint to acorn stem; let dry. Detail cut image and adhere to card with foam tape.
- 1. Use geometric paper shapes to create fast and easy backgrounds for stamped art; use a punch or die to save time.