Adirondack Dimensional Pearls paints (Ranger): Butterscotch; Terra Cotta; Lettuce; Pesto
Posh Impressions Copper Accent Pen (Ranger)
Large soft paintbrush
1. Cut green cardstock to 5-1/2"x11"; score and fold in half.
2. Cut 4-1/2" square from vellum. Randomly stamp vellum with daisy and leaf images using Perfect Medium ink pad; see Fig. 1. Emboss with Frosted Crystal powder.
3. Brush flowers with Sunflower Sparkle and Perfect Bronze pigment powders; brush leaves with Forever Green. See Fig. 2. Use large brush to remove excess powder.
4. Outline flowers and leaves with dimensional paints as shown; accent flower centers with Terra Cotta dots. See Fig. 3. Let dry completely.
5. Distress chipboard frame edges; ink edges Shabby Shutters. Edge vellum with Copper Accent Pen and adhere to center of chipboard.
6. Cut two 4-1/2" wire lengths and thread through holes in metal charm. Insert wire ends through bead on each side. Mat charm on green cardstock; adhere charm to vellum. Wrap wire ends to back of chipboard and secure with adhesive. Adhere chipboard to card.