Belated Birthday Card
Missed a birthday? Don't fret! Send a stunner like this one to make them forget all about those boring, store-bought cards they received from everyone else.
- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock: Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight
- My Mind’s Eye Follow Your Heart Be Amazing Collection Papers: Societé, Wander, Be Adored
- Maya Road Pearl Trinket Pins, two
- Pearl brad
- White adhesive pearls
- Schiff Snug Hug White Seam Binding
- Heartfelt Creations Precut Stamp Sets: Flora Grande 2, Belated Birthday Wishes
- Imaginisce Petal Roller
- Inkadinkado Stamp-a-ma-jig Stamp Positioner
- Sizzix Big Shot Die-Cutting System and Sizzix for Stampin’ Up! Embosslits Beautiful Wings Die
- Spellbinders Dies: Shapeabilities Blossoms Three and Floral Flourishes, Edgeabilities Classic Scallop
- Ranger Jenni Bowlin Weather Vane Ink Pad
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Antique Linen Stain
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, Scor-Pal Scor-Tape, clear dots, Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Dimensionals
- paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, paper piercer and mat, non-stick craft sheet, heat tool
- 1. Make 5-1/4"x5-1/4" yellow top-fold card. Cut 5"x5" gray cardstock panel and 4-7/8"x4-7/8" Societé paper panel, noting pattern position. Adhere panels to card front.
- 2. Using stamp positioner, stamp gray sentiment on left side.
- 3. Cut 24" seam binding length. Dab Antique Linen stain onto non-stick craft sheet and place seam binding in stain. Crumple seam binding with fingers to distribute color until saturated; dry with heat tool.
- 4. Die cut scalloped strip and flourish from gray cardstock; trim strip to 4-7/8" length. Cut 4-7/8"x1-1/2" strip from Wander paper. Cut 4-7/8"x1/4" strip from Societé paper. Adhere scalloped strip along top edge of polka-dot strip; adhere white strip to top of scalloped strip.
- 5. Tie seam binding around top of layered strips, tying bow slightly left of center. Adhere layered strips to card using Scor-Tape.
- 6. Adhere flourish to card as shown. Insert pearl stick pins through bow knot.
- 7. Use gray ink to stamp two smallest flowers from Flora Grande 2 set twice onto Be Adored paper. Die cut flowers using Blossom Three dies. Curl petal edges with Petal Roller. Pierce hole through center of each small flower; layer and join flowers with pearl brad. Adhere small and large flower layers together using foam dots. Adhere finished blossom to card using foam dots.
- 8. Die cut butterflies from yellow cardstock; adhere to card using clear dots. Add pearls to butterflies.