“Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful” Card
- Cardstock: kraft; white; cream; patterned, assorted colors, scraps
- Print papers, assorted colors and designs, scraps
- The Robin’s Nest Champagne Dew Drops
- Pink tulle, 3”x10”
- Pink paper flower
- Stamps: 7gypsies for Hampton Art Beauty Everywhere (SC0517), Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Visual Artistry Collection Seamless Experience (CSS30225)
- Ink pads: Imagine Crafts Tsukineko Timber Brown StazOn, Quick Quotes Tahiti Powderpuff Chalking Ink
- Adhesives: Provo Craft Terrifically Tacky Tape, Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Paper Glue
- paper trimmer, scissors, needle with thread
- 1. Make 5"x6-1/2" kraft side-fold card.
- 2. Stamp dress form Timber Brown on cream cardstock. Fussy cut image.
- 3. Cut 2-3/4"x1-1/4" white cardstock panel; ink edges Tahiti. Stamp sentiment Timber Brown on center. Trim patterned paper scrap slightly larger than sentiment panel; mat to sentiment panel. Ink edges Tahiti.
- 4. Trim scraps into desired shapes. Ink edges Tahiti; adhere randomly to card in layers.
- 5. Adhere sentiment panel to left side of card.
- 6. Hand-sew running stitch across long edge of tulle. Gather thread ends, forming tulle into "skirt"; knot in place. Adhere skirt and flower to dress form. Adhere dress form to card.
- 7. Adhere dew drops on print paper layer as shown.