Autumn Tree Card
- Cardstock (Stampin’ Up!): Glossy White; Cranberry Crisp; Old Olive
- Cranberry stitched ribbon (Stampin’ Up!)
- Antique Copper Hodgepodge Hardware buckle (Stampin’ Up!)
- Autumn Tree stamp (Inkadinkado)
- VersaMark ink pad (Tsukineko)
- Adirondack Alcohol Inks (Ranger Ink): Pesto; Cranberry; Gold
- Adirondack Alcohol Inks Blending Solution (Ranger Ink)
- Detail Black Embossing Powder (Stampin’ Up!)
- Heat tool
- Non-stick craft sheet
- 1. Cut cranberry cardstock to 5-1/2"x8-1/2"; score and fold in half. Cut 3-3/4"x5" glossy white cardstock piece.
- 2. Drop alcohol inks sparingly onto non-stick craft sheet in random order. Add a few drops of blending solution. Swipe glossy cardstock through inks; let dry.
- 3. Stamp watermark tree image on cardstock; sprinkle with embossing powder and heat set. Tie ribbon around right side of cardstock, slipping ends through buckle to secure.
- 4. Mat stamped panel on green cardstock and adhere to card.