Autumn All-Occasion Cards
sizes: happy birthday, 6"x6"; friends forever, 5-1/4"x5-7/8"; how much I care, 4-3/8"x6"
- Cardstock: green; orange
- Wild Saffron Collection patterned (K&Company): Butterfly Swirl; Red Diamond Flowers; Décor Stripe
- Wild Saffron Cardstock Stickers (K&Company)
- Rub-on sentiments (Crate Paper, It Takes Two)
- Creative Café Felt (Creative Imaginations)
- Orange brads, six (SEI)
- White embroidery floss
- Happy Birthday
- 1. Cut green cardstock to 6"x12"; score and fold in half.
- 2. Cut 6" strip from Décor Stripe paper and adhere to card, 1/2" from bottom edge. Hand cut swirls and one butterfly from Butterfly Swirl paper; adhere swirls to left side of card and butterfly on top.
- 3. Adhere chipboard flower and button as shown. Apply rub-on sentiment.
- Friends Forever
- 1. Cut green cardstock to 5-5/8"x8"; score and fold in half.
- 2. Cut a square from chipboard packaging, graph paper side. Adhere on angle to center of card. Cut a strip of Red Diamond Flowers paper same size as graph paper square; tear bottom edge. Adhere red strip to right edge of graph paper.
- 3. Cut 5-1/4" strip from Décor Stripe paper and adhere to card. Adhere felt piece and large chipboard button to card as shown. Use needle to thread white floss through two smaller buttons; knot ends at front. Adhere buttons to card.
- How Much I Care
- 1. Cut orange cardstock to 4-3/8"x12"; score and fold in half.
- 2. Cut 4-3/8" double strip from Décor Stripe paper and adhere to upper half of card. Adhere small chipboard flower to top edge.
- 3. Use needle to poke holes in flower centers at bottom of strip; insert brads. Apply rub-on sentiment.