ATCs - Harvest Queen
- Cardstock: black; gold metallic
- Natural handmade paper
- Elizabeth Brownd Collage Paper (K&Company)
- Metallic foil (as from food or beverage packaging): red; gold; copper
- Assorted stamps (Inkadinkado, Rubber Stampede, Rubber Nature, A Spiral Mark, Catslife Press, Hero Arts): leaves; eyes; spirals; hearts
- Assorted ink pads (Tsukineko, Clearsnap, Stewart Superior): brown; black; purple; red; green
- Craft knife and cutting mat
- Hand punches: 1/8” hole; slot
- 1. Cut black cardstock to 3"x4". Cut 2-3/4"x3-3/4" handmade paper piece; use hole punch to trim edges. Stamp paper with assorted leaves and adhere to cardstock.
- 2. Hand-cut face shape from collage paper. Stamp additional images, especially eyes, as desired. Cut mouth from red foil; emboss with stylus or wooden skewer to create definition. Adhere mouth to face.
- 3. Cut gold strip for crown; notch edges with slot punch. Adhere to card behind or in front of face.
- 4. Cut additional pieces as desired.