Wishing You Blessings Card
- Cardstock*: Paver Red, Smooth White
- Hemp cording
- Die-cutting machine with Die-Namics Dies*: LJD Fall Foliage, Mini Scallop Edge
- LJD Fall Foliage Stamp*
- Ink Pads*: Paver Red, Tangy Orange, Jellybean Green, Kraft
- X-Press-It High Tack 1/2” Adhesive Tape: Double-Sided, Foam
- *Products available from My Favorite Things
- 1. Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" Paver Red top-fold card; set aside.
- 2. Cut 4"x5-1/4" Paver Red cardstock panel; die-cut bottom edge using scallop die.
- 3. Cut 3-3/4"x4-3/4" Smooth White cardstock panel; stamp sentiment at bottom center using Paver Red ink. Mat to red cardstock panel.
- 4. Die-cut leaves and acorn from Smooth White cardstock; stamp shapes with corresponding stamps in various inks as shown.
- 5. Trim burlap to 3-1/2"x3-1/4" panel; adhere die-cuts to panel. Using two strands of cording, tie bow and adhere to top edge of die-cuts. Adhere burlap to white panel using double-sided tape.
- 6. Adhere panel to card using foam tape.
- 7. Stamp Paver Red trail and leaf along bottom of 4"x5-1/4" white cardstock panel; adhere inside card to finish.