Winter Wonderland Card
Craft Marketing Connections, Inc.
- Charcoal gray cardstock
- Patterned papers: diamond multi, green, red stripe
- Silver mini brads, four
- Hampton Art Jillibean Soup Corrugated Shapes
- Hampton Art Jillibean Soup Clear Stamps: Christmas Ornaments (JB0161), Christmas Penguins (JB0162); Clear Acrylic Block
- Hampton Art Colorbox Black Pigment Ink Pad
- X-ACTO Designer Series Tools: Rotary Paper Cutter, 12”; Metal Ruler, 12”; Stainless Steel Scissors, 8”
- Elmer’s CraftBond Adhesives: Permanent Dot Runner, Foam Mounting Tape
- 1. Make 6"x6" gray top-fold card. Cut 5-1/2" square panel from red stripe paper. Punch holes in top corners; attach brads. Adhere panel to card.
- 2. Cut panels from diamond paper: 2"x2", 2"x2-3/4", 2-5/8"x2-5/8". Cut panels from green paper: 1-3/4"x1-3/4", 1-5/8"x2-1/2", 2-1/4"x 2-1/4". Mat green panels with corresponding diamond panels. Set square matted panels aside.
- 3. Stamp sentiment on 2-3/4"x2" diamond panel; let dry. Cut 5"x2" gray panel and 4-3/4"x1/2" red stripe strip. Punch holes in ends of strip as shown; attach brads. Adhere strip to gray panel; adhere panel to card. Adhere stamped panel to card using two layers of foam tape.
- 4. Adhere cardboard shapes to matted squares using two layers of foam tape. Adhere large square to card; adhere small square to card using four layers of foam tape.
- 5. To finish inside of card, cut 5-1/2"x4-1/4" green panel and stamp with sentiment. Adhere inside card as shown.