Warm Winter Wishes
Baby, it's cold outside! As the temperature dips down, send this card to family and friends to warm up their day with winter wishes.
- My Favorite Things Cardstock: Kraft, Electric Red
- Imagination International X-Press It Blending Card
- Die-cutting machine with My Favorite Things Die-Namics Dies: Let It Snowflake, Mini Scallop Edge
- Stamps: Kraftin’ Kimmie Kimmie’s Holiday Sentiments, Snow Wonder; My Favorite Things DC Plaid Background Builder
- My Favorite Things Ink Pads: Kraft and Electric Red Dye, Black Licorice Hybrid
- Imagination International COPIC Sketch Markers: BG10, BV000, C7, E40, E41, E42, R01, R24, R29, R89, W00, W1, Y17, YR24, 100
- FloraCraft Twinklets Diamond Dust
- Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
- Imagination International X-Press It High Tack 1/2” Foam Adhesive Tape
- paper trimmer, scissors, sponge
- 1. Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" Electric Red top-fold card. Die cut bottom edge of card front with scallop die.
- 2. Stamp plaid background onto 4"x4-1/2" Kraft cardstock panel using Electric Red ink. Adhere panel centered on top portion of card front.
- 3. Stamp sentiment onto 4"x3/8" blending card panel; lightly sponge edges with Kraft ink. Adhere to card.
- 4. Stamp main image onto 3-1/4"x3-3/4" blending card panel; color with markers. Lightly sponge edges with Kraft ink. Apply Glossy Accents to snow; sprinkle with glitter. While drying, add dots of Glossy Accents to snowman's eyes, ball on hat, buttons, and bunny's eye. When dry, mat onto 3½"x4" Electric Red cardstock panel. Adhere to card using foam tape.
- 5. Die cut three snowflakes from blending card; lightly sponge with Kraft ink. Apply Glossy Accents; sprinkle with glitter. When dry, adhere snowflakes to card as shown.