- White cardstock
- Papers: Basic Grey Persimmon Collection Gingersnap, Waterfall Theme Pack, Printed Chipboard Shapes; Bo Bunny Pincushion Collection Sew Fun
- Basic Grey Persimmon Collection Vertical Arrows Stamp
- Inks: Studio Calico Mister Huey’s Jet Black Color Mist, black pad
- Paper adhesive
- 1. Cut polka dot paper to 5"x6-1/2" and newsprint paper to 4-1/2"x6". Ink edges of paper panels by rubbing with side of mister's pump tube.
- 2. Spray ink across newsprint panel; adhere panels together.
- 3. Mat Trick or Treat journal card with polka dot paper. Stamp arrows on blank section of newsprint paper; trim to pennant shape. Adhere matted journal card to newsprint panel, angled as shown and with pennants tucked underneath.
- 4. Adhere pumpkin to panel.
- 5. Make 5"x6-1/2" white side-fold card; adhere panel to card.