Too Sweet to be Scary! Card
- Cardstock: My Favorite Things Black Licorice, Imagination International X-Press It Blending Card
- Patterned Paper: My Mind’s Eye Lost & Found Halloween Hallows Halloween Ads, tan grid
- Black brads, three
- Papertrey Ink True Black Saddle Stitch Ribbon
- Die-Cutting Machine with My Favorite Things Die-namics Simply Scallops Medium Die
- Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps Halloween Lulu
- Ink Pads: Imagine Crafts Tsukineko Tuxedo Black Memento, My Favorite Things Kraft Hybrid
- Imagination International COPIC Markers: BV000, E00, E11, E31, E33, E35, E57, E84, E87, G20, G21, R20, W00, W1, W3, W5
- Paper adhesive
- paper trimmer, sponge, hole punch, paper piercer
- 1. Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" black top-fold card; set aside.
- 2. Cut 4"x5-1/4" damask main panel.
- 3. Cut 2"x5-1/4" grid panel. Cut 5-1/4" strip of black cardstock; adhere to right edge of grid panel. Die cut scalloped strip. Adhere behind left edge of grid panel; trim length flush with panel. Adhere to main panel as shown.
- 4. Stamp sentiment on blending card using black ink; trim to 2-1/2"x3/4". Lightly sponge edges kraft. Mat with 2-3/4"x1" black panel; adhere to main panel.
- 5. Punch hole in main panel through grid and damask layers, left of sentiment strip. Insert ribbon and tie into bow, centering as shown.
- 6. Cut blending card to 2-1/4"x3-1/2"; stamp image using black ink. Color with markers as shown. Sponge edges with kraft ink; mat with 2-1/2"x3-3/4" black panel. Adhere to main panel.
- 7. Insert three brads through grid panel as shown.
- 8. Adhere damask main panel to card.