So Tweet Card
- Cotton Outerwear card base*
- Sweet Shoppe Collection patterned paper*
- Cardstock*: Petal; Cotton
- Oodles of Doodles Tailored Tin*
- Pink rickrack
- Pink eyelets, 1/8”, two (Making Memories)
- Ink pads*: Coffee Bean; Petal
- PrismaColor Colored Pencils (Sanford)
- Scallop Paper Edgers (Fiskars)
- Marvy Corner Rounder (Uchida)
- Marvy Oval Punch (Uchida)
- Hole punch, 1/8”
- Mini Glue Dots (Glue Dots International)
- Computer and printer or pink and brown fine-tip markers
- *Products by Paper Salon
- 1. Use Corner Rounder to round bottom right and left card corners.
- 2. Use computer and create text box, aligning text to print on bottom edge of card. Type "So Tweet" and format color of font to pink. Print text on bottom of card. (Note: Use pink marker to handwrite lettering instead if desired.)
- 3. Cut 3-1/2"x5-1/2" Confetti Dots rectangle. Use Scallop Paper Edges to trim top and bottom of card. Glue to card front.
- 4. Punch oval from Petal paper. Use Coffee Bean ink to stamp bird and Petal ink to stamp heart flourish. Use colored pencils to lightly color bird, flower, and hearts. Punch holes in oval sides; attach eyelets.
- 5. Thread rickrack through eyelets; adhere oval and rickrack to card front.
- 6. Use computer to print sentiment in brown on Petal cardstock. (Note: Use brown marker to write sentiment instead if desired.) Round corners, use Petal ink to stamp flourish, and adhere to card inside.