Sending Prayers Card
- Teal cardstock
- Strathmore Watercolor Paper
- Sequins, in coordinating colors
- Stamps: Printworks Roses (K4247), Avery Elle Thanks a Bunch Set (ST-1345)
- The Crafter’s Workshop Harlequin Stencil (TCW202)
- Fiskars Round Corner Lever Punch
- Ink pads: Clearsnap Colorbox Wicked Black Archival Ink, teal
- Ranger Tim Holtz Broken China Distress Stain
- Imagination International COPIC Markers
- Dreamweaver Stencils Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi White Embossing Paste
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam dots
- scissors, paper trimmer, spray bottle of water, palette knife or old plastic card
- 1. Make 4-1/4"x6" teal top-fold card; set aside.
- 2. Cut watercolor paper to 4"x5-3/4"; round corners.
- 3. Lightly spritz watercolor paper with water. Place stencil on paper; dab stain randomly over stencil. Water will cause ink to run. Remove stencil; spritz with more water until desired effect is achieved. Let dry completely.
- 4. Place same stencil back over watercolor paper. Randomly apply embossing paste using knife or card. Let dry.
- 5. Stamp roses and tag on watercolor paper. Color roses with markers. Stamp sentiment on tag using teal ink. Fussy cut pieces.
- 6. Adhere panel to card. Adhere roses and tag to card using foam.
- 7. Embellish with sequins.