Pattern - Ribbon Flower Cards
- 1. Cut 5-1/2"x8-1/2" turquoise or pink cardstock rectangle; score and fold in half for 4-1/4"x5-1/2" card. Sand edges.
- 2. Cut 2"x4" white cardstock rectangle; glue to left side of card. Print and cut out pattern. Cut pot from orange cardstock; glue to bottom of white rectangle, leaving space for stitching around sides. Machine sew straight stitch around white rectangle, and sides and bottom of pot, 1/8" from edges.
- 3. For stem, cut 2" length from 1/4"-wide ribbon. Glue ribbon vertically to white rectangle, tucking bottom end in pot.
- 4. For flower, cut 5" length from 5/8"-wide ribbon. Sew basting stitch close to one long side. Pull stitches tightly to gather; knot thread. Glue cut ends together on back side of flower. Sew button to flower center. Glue flower to top of stem.
- 5. For leaves, fold 2" length of 3/8"-wide ribbon in half. Glue cut ends to center of flower stem. Punch 1/8" hole in center of stem and attach green paper fastener. Wrap craft thread around fastener; tie bow.
- 6. Print or write message on green cardstock; cut into 1"x2-3/4" rectangle and sand edges. Glue rectangle to right side of card. Punch 1/16" holes in rectangle corners; attach white paper fasteners.