Retro Star Holiday Card
- American Crafts White Cardstock
- Basic Grey 25th & Pine Collection: Yuletide Boulevard and Nutcracker Court Papers, Mixed Brads, Wood Veneer Ornaments, Die Cuts and Transparencies, Element Stickers, Garland, Waterfall Theme Pack
- Black ink pad
- White gel pen
- Adhesives: adhesive runner, adhesive dots, foam tape
- paper trimmer, scissors, sewing machine with thread, paper piercer
- 1. Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" White side-fold card; lightly ink edges.
- 2. Cut 4"x3" panel of red tree paper and 4"x2-1/2" panel of gold print paper; lightly ink edges. Adhere panels to card as shown. Adhere white border sticker across card bottom; trim edges. Machine-sew around border. Knot and clip thread ends.
- 3. Adhere navy border sticker across center of card to hide seam between panels; trim edges.
- 4. Adhere garland across center of card using foam tape on larger diamonds. Remove ornaments from garland string to achieve desired effect.
- 5. Thread star transparency onto brad stem; adhere to card using foam tape.
- 6. Lightly ink edges of wood veneer star and sentiment die cut using black ink; adhere to card using foam tape.