Quilled Water Can Card
- Decorative Papers: pink floral; green patterned (Anna Griffin)
- Cardstock: white, 5-1/2”x8-1/2”; pale pink; grey
- Wild Word: Beautiful (My Mind’s Eye)
- Gin-X Brown “Kellerman” Rub-ons: Season (Imagination Project)
- Decorative Brad (Making Memories)
- Silk flower
- Quilling tool
- Plastic circle template
- Sepia Ink Pad (Ranger Industries)
- 1. Score and fold white cardstock in half to make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" card.
- 2. Cut 1-1/4"x5-1/2" pink patterned rectangle; adhere to top of card. Cut 2-3/4"x3" green patterned paper and pale pink cardstock rectangles; adhere to bottom of card.
- 3. Apply "season" rub-on to bottom of card. Adhere "beautiful" sticker to card.
- 4. Use decorative brad to attach silk flower to card. Ink card edges.
- 5. Cut four 1/8"-wide grey cardstock strips. Insert end of strips into quilling tool. Make circles, then use photo as guide to shape into spout, square can, teardrop top, and handle. Glue shapes to card as shown.
- 1. Refer to "Quilling Tips" on craftideas.com