Quilled Heart Card
- Decorative papers: flower print (Anna Griffin); white dot (Stampin’ Up!)
- Forget-Me-Not cardstock (Bazzill Basics Paper)
- Off-white quilling paper, 1/8”-wide
- Stickers: Phrase Café Super Mom: “to mom” (EK Success); Classic Lowercase Alphabet: “with love” (Mrs. Grossman’s)
- Purple brads, four
- Marvy Corner Punch: S-Scallop (Uchida)
- Quilling tool
- Hole punch, 1/8”
- 1. Cut 5-1/2"x8-1/2" cardstock rectangle. Score and fold rectangle in half to make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" card.
- 2. Cut flower print rectangle slightly smaller than card front; punch corners and adhere to card. Cut 2"x2-1/2" and 1-1/4"x3-1/2" rectangles from cardstock. Score and fold 1-1/4"x3-1/2" rectangle in half to make 1-1/4"x1-3/4" mini card.
- 3. On mini card inside, use ruler and stylus to emboss a 1/8" border. Adhere stickers to inside to spell "with love".
- 4. Punch holes in three corners of remaining cardstock rectangle; attach brads. Adhere rectangle to card at angle. Cut 1-5/8"x2-3/8" white dot rectangle; punch hole in lower right corner and insert remaining brad. Adhere sticker to white dot rectangle, then to card.
- 5. Cut 6" quilling strip length; fold in half, pinching to form a crease. Use quilling tool to roll each end to form 3/4"x1" heart. Adhere heart to mini card, then to card front.