Pattern - Printable Gift Card Holder
- 1. Print out full-size pattern. Download and print free printable holder using color printer and paper. (Note: Free printable holder created by Jessica Griffin and provided by Weeds & Wildflowers Design.)
- 2. Cut out rectangular image panels on printable.
- 3. Cut 4-1/2"x10" white cardstock panel; score at 5" and fold to create card.
- 4. Use Ultra-Thin Glue Dots to adhere front image to cover of card and to adhere inside image to inside of card.
- 5. Use Removable Glue Dots to adhere gift card to inside, covering sentiment.