Monogrammed Father's Day Card
size: 4-1/2" square
- Cardstock: Buckaroo Blue; Chocolate Chip; Sahara Sand; Very Vanilla
- Sentimental Journey Designer Series paper
- Stamp Sets: Just So Sayings; Rough Edges Alphabet
- On Board: Accents, (3-1/4” circle); Simon Lower (monogram)
- Twill Tape
- Aged Copper Hodgepodge Hardware
- Classic Stampin’ Pad*: Chocolate Chip
- Linen Thread
- Stampin’ Dimensionals*
- Hole punch, 1/16”
- Sanding blocks
- *Products by Stampin’ Up!
- 1. For card, cut 4-1/2"x9" Buckaroo Blue rectangle. Score and fold in half. Tie twill tape around card front.
- 2. Trace chipboard circle onto Sentimental Journey paper; cut out. Adhere circle to chipboard and sand edges. Use Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere circle to card.
- 3. Trace chipboard letter onto Sahara Sand card stock; cut out. Use Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere letter to card.
- 4. Stamp "glad you're my dad" on Very Vanilla cardstock. Cut out and attach Aged Copper brads to sides. Use Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere saying to letter.
- 5. Stamp name on Chocolate Chip cardstock; cut out and punch hole in left side. Use thread to tie tag to twill tape. Use Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere tag to card.