Merry Christmas Tag Card
- Bazzill Basics Blush Red Dark Cardstock
- Advantus Tim Holtz Idea-ology: Merriment Paperstash, Mini Cabinet Cards Frames, Christmas Word Bands, Industrious Frames & Trims Stickers, Red/Cream Naturals Trimmings
- Vintage photo
- Vintage lace trim
- DYMO Organizer Express Embossing Labelmaker with black label tape
- Fiskars Classic Stick Rotary Cutter
- Corner rounder punch (optional)
- Ink blending tool (optional)
- EK Success Martha Stewart Crafts Scoring Board
- Ranger Wendy Vecchi Tree Branch Archival Ink
- Advantus Tim Holtz Idea-ology Tiny Attacher with Mini Staples
- Glue Dots International Adhesives: Glue Lines, 1”; Mini Glue Dots
- 1. Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" Blush Red top-fold card.
- 2. Cut vintage print paper to 4"x5-1/4". Ink edges using blending tool. Adhere to card using glue lines.
- 3. Pounce and blend ink on cabinet card using blending tool. Adhere corner stickers to cabinet card; adhere cabinet card to card front.
- 4. Cut 3"x4-1/2" panel from star patterned paper for slide card. Round corners using punch. Ink edges. Adhere photo as shown, using glue lines.
- 5. Using label maker, punch "naughty" and "25" labels, leaving 3/8" of blank tape on both sides of imprint. Adhere to slide card, placing "25" at bottom left corner of slide card. Staple each label end in criss-cross pattern as shown. Cut 1-1/2" length of trim; staple in same pattern to top of slide card for pull. Insert slide card into cabinet card.
- 6. Cut two 3" lengths of trim. Thread one through each side of sentiment band; secure with single staple. Adhere band to cabinet card using glue line.
- 7. Cut 4-1/4" lace length; adhere to card covering bottom edge of cabinet card.