Love Portfolio Card
size: 5"x7" (closed), 14-7/8"x7" (open)
- Cream cardstock
- Graphic 45 Secret Garden Collection Papers: May Flowers, April Showers, Coming Up Roses, Meadow Lark, Pretty Primrose, Leafy Treetops, Springtime
- Graphic 45 Staples Ornate Metal Keys
- Alphabet stickers: Graphic 45 Place in Time Collection; October Afternoon Mini Market Pink/Black, Kraft/Black
- May Arts Ribbon: White/Tan Chevron; Sheer Organza Peach, Brown
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, double-sided tape, foam dots, clear dots
- paper trimmer, scoring tool, detail scissors, pinking shears, ruler, pencil, craft knife and cutting mat
- 1. Cut one 5"x7" cream cardstock panel for center of tri-fold card.
- 2. Cut two 5-1/2"x7" cream panels; score length of both panels 1/2" from edge on one side to create tabs. Fold panels on score lines and adhere tabs to edges of center panel using double-sided tape; side panels should fold inward. Unfold card and trim 1/8" from far right edge.
- 3. Using craft knife, make small slit wide enough for chevron ribbon along each fold line near center.
- 4. For front of card, use pinking shears to cut gingham paper panel smaller than card front. Cut smaller blue paper panel. Adhere panels to card.
- 5. Use scissors or craft knife to detail cut frame and bird/floral elements from papers. Back frame with small patterned paper rectangle. Adhere elements to card as shown, using foam dots as needed to add dimension.
- 6. Use foam dots to adhere letter stickers inside frame to spell LOVE. Adhere key above letters using clear dots. Cut and tie sheer ribbon lengths to key.
- 7. For first inside panel and last panel of card, see Photo 1. Cover card flaps with patterned papers cut to size.
- 8. Cut 26" length of chevron ribbon and thread ribbon through slits in card so ribbon passes behind center panel. Use double-sided tape to adhere ribbon to card, leaving ends long.
- 9. Detail cut decorative elements from papers and adhere to first and last panels of card as shown. Adhere letter stickers for sentiments.
- 10. For center inside panel, see Photo 2. Use pinking shears to cut green dot paper panel smaller than card. Cut smaller rose stationery paper panel. Adhere panels to card. Add letter stickers.
- 11. For third inside panel, cover card flap with patterned paper cut to size. Cut smaller blue/rose panel; adhere to card.
- 12. Carefully close card and tie ribbons ends into bow.
- 1. Replace one or more cut-out images with photographs.