Let It Snow Card
- Cardstock: white iridescent, blue glitter with snowflakes
- Vintage sheet music
- Self-adhesive rhinestone gems
- JIllibean Soup Bean Stalks Blue/Green Baker’s Twine
- Paper House Productions Let It Snow 3-D Sticker
- Snowflake confetti
- Glue Dots Adhesives: Glue Dots Desktop Dispenser with Mini Glue Dots, Continuous Glue Lines, Pop Up Glue Dots
- paper trimmer, scissors, computer with printer
- 1. Make 5-1/2"x4-1/4" white iridescent top-fold card. Adhere sticker to bottom left side of card front.
- 2. Leaving at least 4" tail on each end, wrap twine around card front four times; tie in knot above sticker.
- 3. Make loops in tail ends of twine as shown, securing to card with gems and Mini Glue Dots. Adhere each end inside card with additional gems and Mini Glue Dots. Trim ends if desired.
- 4. Attach Mini Glue Dots to front and back of snowflake confetti. Slide confetti under knot. Press down on knot to secure snowflake.
- 5. Cut identical-sized triangles from sheet music and blue glitter cardstock, using photo as guide for paper pattern direction. Place triangles together, face down, as shown. See Photo 1. Adhere together across back seam using Glue Lines. Adhere to card with glitter triangle flush with upper right corner of card using Glue Lines applied to glitter triangle.
- 6. Adhere sheet music triangle with Glue Dot.
- 1. Printable sheet music is available online. Search for the song title, download the image, and print on cardstock or heavy paper.